Event Innovators of 2011

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! In a industry (and society) where print publications have taken a major hit and children, students and adults alike turn two twitter for news--I am proud to say I still read the paper and industry magazines. One of my favorites? BizBash Florida.

With bureaus in nine different cities, the bi-weekly publication has been inspiring professionals like myself for more than 10 years. Check out one of my earliest articles below (Gosh, I look so young!).




So fast forward five years and now the editors at BizBash Media (we're talking the big dogs at the National office) are naming me one of the biggest event innovators of 2011. Pinch me. I am dreaming.

Not only did I get to join the likes of industry veterans like Karla Dascal of Karla Conceptual, Pablo Oliveira of Nuage Designs and Alain Perez of Event Star, I got a keepsake (and bragging rights) to hang on to forever. Are you ready?



The experience thus far has been amazing, a true roller coaster ride that has reminded me off all the sweat and tears I have put into the family I call AARON'S CATERING. Check out the video below, so you can get an idea of the energy the folks at BizBash were able to capture from this unique set of people. Curious to see why they picked me? Get your issue now! Subscribe for free at www.bizbash.com.


This is only the beginning guys--or at least I hope! Thank you to the entire team at BizBash for this amazing honor and all of the innovators that inspired me along my journey.


Comments

Popular Posts