Brunching is Back!

 Mimosas will be Topped with Blood Orange Foam
So as you all know I am obsessed with the Pop-Up restaurant concept. I have blogged about them and have ate my way through all of Miami's (and some of NYCs) standout examples. So its time....i'm trying it for myself!!!

Now announcing Summer Sudays Pop-Up Brunch! I have teamed up with my dear friend and kick-ass restaurant guru, Costas Grillas who own's Egg & Dart for the Summer who will host the weekly event.

Located in the Design District, Egg & Dart opened early last year and has already built up a great network, killer Zagat rating, and one hell of a staff!

We will kick-off our first Sunday June 24th and will take tables from 11am to 4pm. The menu is full of tapas-style favorites ranging from brunch staples like pancakes and french toast. In addition, we have added International fare like edamame salad and the Latin favorite, Chicharron. Is your mouth watering yet?

A Monte Cristo sandwich is one of the International Influences

The usually Greek restaurant features white washed tables and a centralized bar (hello mimosas) and can seat as many as 145. 

So instead of thinking to yourself, "Maybe I will try it later in the Summer...," act now, because pop-ups are here today and gone tomorrow.



Comments

Popular Posts