Just How "Trendy" are You?

I try to catch up on my reading whenever possible. From the New York Times' wine and food reviews to nonsense blogs, if its about food, I am finding time to read it! One thing I love about this time of year is the handful or more media outlets that publish top 25 lists.


Some of my favorites? "Top 25 Most Over-the-Top Fast Foods" or "5 Undefeated Food Challenges".

But my favoite by far was the Daily Meal's "Top 25 Food Trends of 2011". Think that you can guess any? What trends have you tried?





25. Peruvian Cusine




24. Raw Milk and Cheese






23. Whole Animal Meals (Beyond the Pig)





22. French Macarons








21. Homemade Condoments











20. Crudo


19. Italian Cuisine


18. Gluten-Free Everything




17. ipad Aps





16. NYC Restaurant Sequels


15. Hot Restaurant Openings in Miami




14. Pastry Chefs as the New Celebrity Chefs




13. Heathly Kids Meals







12. Food Trucks Go Brick and Mortor








11. Housemade Cheese




10. Nordic Cuisine




9. Regional Burger Chains Expansion




8. Chef Cuisine Fusion


7. Celebrity Chef Concessions




6. Food Reality TV


5. Kale


4. Family Style Reciepes


3. Fast Food Makeovers




2. Celebrity Chefs go to Hollywood


1.Foregin Eateries Opening in the US


Some I dont agree with and others I cant wait to still try. Want to learn more? Check out the full article here.

Comments

Popular Posts