STILL TRUCKIN'

First off, I have the most kick-ass friends, family and fans a guy could ask for! Thank you so much for your countless emails, tweets, calls, and facebook posts congratulating me on the Food Network 24 Hour Restaurant Battle appearance. It was so cool to hear from so many old classmates and new found fans.

For those of you who didn't get a chance to catch the show, it should be up on Youtube soon for your viewing pleasure (don't forget the popcorn)! What a lot of you may not realize is that 4 out of 7 of the courses that "EDGE" served came straight off the AARON'S CATERING EXPRESS Food Truck!

You heard it right. Everything from the yucca bites with cilantro aioli and the truffle mac n' cheese lollipops made it to the judge's table. Hey, if Scott Conant (Scarpetta) can eat it, so can you! No seriously, follow the food truck on twitter and check us out on location. In addition to the above you can indulge in queso frito with a guava rum sauce and short rib over polenta (also seen on the Food Network). Damn I love saying that!

If the Food Network isn't convincing enough, take a look at what others had to say...

"The mac patties came out piping hot and were perfectly crispy on the outside yet the mac was still soft and creamy on the inside. The cheese dip added a little spicy kick. Absolutely rich, decadent, and DELICIOUS. At $7, you get a fair amount and I would definitely share this with a friend - you'll definitely be on their good side for the night. The staff were also super friendly, and the wait was not long at all although the truck was packed. I'm looking forward to trying what else Aaron's has to offer, but this dish alone gets 4 stars!!" Paul M. of Miami Shores to Yelp.com on 4.20.11


"I am officially obsessed with your food truck and all of its scrumptiousness...I can only hope you'll open some sort of restaurant in the near future!!!" Cory Nicholas Hines of Mia
mi to Facbeook on 6.21.11


"My husband and I are big food truck rally followers. We always try and find something new at each rally, however I always have to take a pair of the Mini Sliders home. Too bad they never make it home because I can't resist them and we both end up eating them before we pul
l into the driveway. They are must haves!"

Falon Higerd of Brickell to Facebook on 5.27



If you no longer need convincing but are looking to try something new, I am your man! I am rolling about a new Summer menu as we speak. Caution these items just may be your new weakness. We're talking a my classic churrasco sandwich with chimichurri, homemade cinnamon rolls, Fritos brand chips with spicy chili and chedder topping and a monte cristo sandwich topped with powered sugar and served with raspberry jam.

from the test kitchen...the first look at the Monte Cristo

I am getting excited as we speak! This summer menu is going to be badass! You can find me working the truck almost every night of the week. I love the energy these rallys give off! Come say hey!

Comments

Popular Posts