SBWFF

As everyone knows, the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival is my favorite holiday. Yes, holiday.

It came; I ate, I drank, and I conquered. Almost one month later and I still catch myself reminiscing about the roller coaster ride my palate was on for the entire four days.

Our team was all over the place (in a good way of course). See Aaron's Blog to read about all of our whereabouts.

As for me? Name an event and I was there--from Wine Seminars at the convention center to demo kitchens at Jungle Island. Ofcourse we can not forget my favorites, Burger Bash and Q (formally Bubble Q).

I wish I had taken more pictures but as you can imagine my hands were usually full! Ha, ha!
Here is a look at my favorite moments...


Anthony Bourdain address the grand tasting crowd PBR in hand!



Our Director of Client Development, Jenny strikes a pose with Guy Fieri



Iron Chef Marc Forgione



Al Roker at Burger Bash



With Aaron Sanchez



The Entrance to Q. I love this guy chowing down (as was everyone)

Interested or have some of your own memories to share? Email me at brian@aaronscatering.com or log on and get email updates about new events and tickets for 2013!

Comments

Popular Posts